Find Vlad’s Export Garage on the map and visit it. Knock on the door to find out which vehicles Vlad is looking for.
When you find the vehicle from the list and get into it, you’ll receive a notification. Deliver the car in the best possible condition for the maximum reward.
After first visit you can make a call to Vlad in any moment to get current wanted vehicle list.
With this mod you can find all DLC vehicles in city traffic. The models vary in different zones. So, for example, you will see supercars mainly around Rockford Hills and Vinewood hills.
The dll name was changed from Chopshop to ExportGarage in version 2.1. Delete Chopshop.dll before installation. Having two can cause some problems.
– Gameconfig for Limitless Vehicles (2x or 3x traffic)
– Drag and drop all .dll and .ini files into your scripts folder
If you want DLC vehicles to spawn in traffic:
– Open ChopShop.ini and set DLCVEHICLES value to True
– Go to mods\update\update.rpf\x64\levels\gta5
– Activate the Edit mode
– Replace popgroups.ymt
– Drive or call to Chop Shop (dollar blips on the map) and check current wanted vehicles list
– Find a vehicle from list
– Deliver it to the garage
– Earn some cash
– added vehicles from Mercenaries and Chop Shop updates
– 2 new mission types: drag race and drift
– fixed an important bug (the expected reward was not displayed on the list)
– new variations of Vlad’s messages in English and Polish
– most of the code was rewritten
– fixed DLCSpawner error
– fixed vlad’s notifications
– added vehicles from Drug Wars
– fixed spawning dlc vehicles in traffic (doesn’t break story missions)
– new, alternative texts in Polish
– (fixed) spawn random vehicle from list every x minutes depends on current location poor/mid/rich)
– no more popgroups.ymt
– added vehicles from Criminal Enterprises
– new peremeters in .ini file:
• SPAWNVEHICLEFROMLIST – spawn a random vehicle from the list in traffic every x minutes (bugs fixed)
• SPAWNDLCINTRAFFIC – spawn random dlc vehicle in traffic every x minutes
(this function will replace the popgroups.ymt file) – BETA
– pictures of vehicles on the wanted list (replace lgm_dlc_lts_creator.ytd)
– spawn a random vehicle from the list every x minutes (on the road or parked) – check .ini file
– the guards warn before they shoot
v3.0 (Special thanks to Malulani for the latest release. He sent me great ideas and a donation to improve the script)
– added vehicles from The Contract Update
– missions are now activated by phone (second contact)
– missions available again after 6 hours
– all blips are now named vlad’s garage
– vehicles spawned in missions can be upgraded (check .ini file)
– better bodyguards in missions
– small code fixes
– added cars from Los Santos Tuners Update
– small code fixes
– script compatible with ScriptHookVDotNet v3.4.0
– added cars from Cayo Perico Heist (Toreador, Brioso 300, Weevil, Manchez Scout, Winky, Itali RSX)
– no jobs from Vlad when mission active
– script compatible with ScriptHookVDotNet v3.1.0
– script works with MP characters
– 48 new cars in missions
– no poor cars in missions
– 12 new mission locations
– add-on vehicles support (must be added in the .ini file)
– small changes in .ini file
– dutch translation
– language switch in .ini file
– fixed locked garage doors
– added cars from Summer Update (Coquette D10, Club, Penumbra FF, Landstalker XL, Seminole Frontier)
– changed popgroups file
– code compatible with ScriptHookVDotNet v3.0.4
– some code changes to prevent fps dropping
– removed marshall from popgroups file
– fixed “piece of junk” bug (-500$ reward)
– polish language support
– small fixes
– changed dll name from Chopshop to ExportGarage. Delete Chopshop.dll before install, having two can cause some issues.
– on/off motorcycles draw in .ini file
– added vlad’s random missions (frequency in .ini file)
– changed blips and colors
– popgroups update
– animation fix
– Nearby wanted vehicles notification On/Off in .ini
– New popgroups file
– Three new garages
– DLC vehicles on/off in .ini file
– Added vehicles from Diamond Casino Heist DLC
– Removed Deluxo from vehicle list
– Added notification
– Added vehicles from the Diamond Casino DLC
– Fixed Oracle / Oracle XS bug
– Fixed animation (hide weapon before start)
Original mod: Vehicle Export Missions
What are GTA 5 Mods?
At its core, GTA 5 is an open-ended game that allows players to roam a vast virtual world, indulging in various activities from heists to leisurely drives. However, for those yearning for more, the magic of mods steps in to fulfill their desires. GTA 5 mods are user-generated content that redefines the game’s experience, providing players with a canvas upon which they can unleash their imaginations.
The Diverse Landscape of GTA 5 Mods
The world of GTA 5 mods is an expansive landscape filled with a myriad of creative offerings. Modders continually contribute to this ever-growing ecosystem, and some of the popular mod categories include:
- Graphics Overhauls: Visual enhancements take GTA 5’s already impressive graphics to a whole new level. From realistic lighting and textures to environmental improvements, these mods create breathtaking scenery that pulls players even deeper into the virtual world.
- Wild Rides: Vehicle mods are a staple for any GTA 5 player. Car enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies alike revel in the vast assortment of new vehicles introduced, including real-life cars, futuristic rides, and everything in between.
- Gameplay Twists: For players seeking unique challenges, gameplay mods offer a fresh take on the game’s mechanics. Custom missions, interactive NPCs, and dynamic weather systems are just a few examples of the captivating gameplay modifications available.
- Immersive Role-Playing: Role-playing (RP) mods transport players into alternate realities, where they can assume various roles and interact with others in a living, breathing world. The RP community thrives on collaboration, fostering engaging experiences within the game’s framework.
The Art of Modding
Behind each mod lies a talented and dedicated modder, often driven purely by their love for the game and their desire to share their creations with the world. Modding is a form of artistry, where skilled individuals use their coding expertise, design prowess, and storytelling finesse to shape the GTA 5 universe.
The Impact on the Gaming Community
The impact of GTA 5 mods extends far beyond the virtual realm. The modding community brings together players from diverse backgrounds, united by their passion for creativity and innovation. Modders collaborate, exchange ideas, and support each other in their ventures, resulting in a vibrant and interconnected network of enthusiasts.
The Future of GTA 5 Mods
As GTA 5 continues to captivate players worldwide, the future of mods appears even brighter. With new technologies and tools emerging, modders will have even greater scope for exploration and innovation. The community’s creativity knows no bounds, and players can expect a constant stream of new content that keeps the virtual city of Los Santos alive and thriving.
GTA 5 mods have transformed the gaming experience from a fixed adventure into a dynamic realm of endless possibilities. Modders play an integral role in shaping the game’s future, and their dedication fuels the imagination of players worldwide. As the modding community thrives and evolves, GTA 5 remains a testament to the unbridled creativity and ingenuity that flourishes within the gaming community. With the boundless opportunities afforded by mods, players will continue to be enthralled by the diverse and ever-expanding world of GTA 5 for years to come.